- Post-event attendee list
- Sunday evening Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Monday and Tuesday meal functions and breaks on the exhibit floor.
- Monday evening Awards Cocktail Reception on the EXPO floor
- Social events during which you can meet and mingle with attendees in a relaxed professional atmosphere
- Opportunities to meet your brand needs and goals
Ken Smith, ASLA
Ken Smith Workshop
“The NJASLA EXPO floor is a nice size to see all exhibitors and the incorporation of lunches and social events in the EXPO area is a good way to meet exhibitors and catch up and meet colleagues.”
JAMES WELSH, PLA, ASLA
MKW + Associates, LLC
“I enjoy interacting with the various EXPO floor exhibitors. With some, we discuss current project needs while with others, I get to learn about new products that may be used on future projects.”
JAN SALTIEL RAFEL
Edgewater Design, LLC
“The EXPO was a very good mix of exhibitors, many who I have worked with over the years. It was great to see so many back and new vendors after the Covid break.”
Early Bird Rates
(Before December 1, 2023)
(After December 1, 2023)
|Single Premium*||Sold Out||Sold Out|
**Any Double, Triple or Quad Booth with an adjoining Premium Booth location will require an additional $200
Need help choosing your booth location?
Check out our floor plan to find your top 3 preferred spots and let us know what they are in registration! We will do our best to accommodate you! Register soon before your booth gets taken!